Who we are
Driven by the ambition to build a greener world for the next generations, E-MERSIV is a company that designs, manufactures and sells high-performance battery packs for premium cars and racing applications. As a young company with great ambitions, E-MERSIV is looking for talented employees willing to contribute to its success.
Are you ready to join the E-MERSIV adventure?
Job & missions
As E-MERSIV’s Senior Business Developer you will oversee the built of a strong client base in the racing and premium car industry. You will have to find and evaluate any new trade agreements beneficial to our company. Acting as an entrepreneur at the service of all the other departments of the company, your scope will be:
- Commercial: development and implementation of short and medium term commercial strategy
- Marketing: participation in the construction of the marketing strategy and structuration by Strategic Activity Areas
- Competitive intelligence: monitoring industry trends and the company’s competitive environment. Search for growth levers
Budget / financial management:
- Participation in the construction of the marketing, communication and commercial budget
- Responsible for the prospecting and communication budget
- Construction of turnover assumptions by Strategic Activity Areas
- Commercial: prospecting the market and participating in the development of responses to calls for tenders (RFI/RFQ), commercial negotiation, closing and signing of contracts and commercial agreements, customer loyalty by maintaining the relationship
- Management of the commercial project: follow-up of prospecting, dashboard, implementation of a CRM
- Operational marketing: participation in the development and validation of communication media
- Communication plan coordinator
- Participation in trade fairs, B2B meetings and professional streams
- Participation and organization of webinars
To support you, you can count on the help and skills of our technical experts based on our sites in Mérignac and Gradignan, close to Bordeaux, France.
- With a master’s degree in international business or Business Schools graduation + a minimum of 10 years of business experience.
- You are a man or a woman who knows very well the Automotive racing or premium industry (OEMs, TIERS1, Integrators), some knowledge of the Battery or Electric Powertrain business will be a big advantage.
- Your soft skills are Rigor, Organization, Discernment, Autonomy, Benevolence, Pugnacity and Outgoing, Open mind and Creativity. Your future clients will love working with you.
- You are an Expert in business relationship management with a good ability to interpret performance measurement indicators and you know all about communication techniques.
- Your general culture is wide on political, economic, legal, social, and cultural subjects.
- You have a real appetite for international travels.
- You are perfectly fluent in English up to negotiation, communication, and business writing.
- Permanent contract based on French Labor rules. You can be based in one of our sites near to Bordeaux or based at our home office.
- Salary and advantages will be established accordingly to your experience.